Exclusively By Izzah Johan

Friends and Fun


Here some of the picture of friends of mine in UiTM Kampus Bandaraya Melaka..... Most of they are BBIB 3B members... we study, having fun n joy together... i really miss u guys... can't wait to come back to Malacca and start new semester with u guys....

Hope the next sem will be more fun then the last sem....
thanks guys for being with me for the whole sem...
All this photos are some of the thing that we have being trough together...
Love all of u...

-Akmar, Zaty, Eddie, Megat--Dataran Pahlawan hang out-
-with En Maz Izwan... (even I'm not in the pic)-


-Norita n Me... she my future housemate-


-the other two best friend.... Zaty n Megat-

-the team that with me for football match at 'mamak'-

-The 'Adoi ai' team-


- Eddie, Zaty, Megat-


Next sem will be more, more, more and more pic... I promise!!!

1 comment: