Exclusively By Izzah Johan

Leen's Brother Wedding

erk.... i just realize that this post is quite the same with EDDIE because we go for the wedding at alor gajah last sunday... hahhhah...
with the myvi team eta, doh, meg, ati and eddie. the satria team , K, Ej, Shima and me myself...
its Leen's brother wedding... its make me feel the feeling n wedding bell for my self...
adoi... what is goin on with me huhuhuhuhu....
then we go to UiTM lendu for awhile visit.....
miss my diploma moment there... 3 years at Lendu have 1001 memory
continue the journey to Pengkalan Balak
my favorite place to hang out with friend during diploma...
is miss that place alot... its keep lots of my love memory there with him...
:P what ever past is past dear...
so here all the picture for all of u...
ENJOY!!!.....

EJ, Eta & Shima


Abah Bo With Ibu
(hahahahaha..... bila lg nk kawin nie?)


Mak Kecik with Bapak


the couple of the year.... n eddie yg solo

K n Shima

5 comments:

  1. yup eddie stiLl solo..until wHen i dn't know..hopefully he will find his future soon>>

    ReplyDelete
  2. erk... im solo too...
    hahahha... how yeh nk cari future groom? hahahhahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. wowowowowow, bagus la camera jejah,, hensem teros doh kat situ,=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. tp doH x lEh lwN khenSOmeman eBg eDdiE..hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  5. huhuhuuhu... eddie ke doh ker..
    dua2 mmg ensem

    ReplyDelete