Exclusively By Izzah Johan

Ayam Masak Lemak Cili Padi

Ayam Masak Lemak Cili Padi...


Yummy... My favourite....

My new study table.... YAY!!!

Zaty Also get her new study Table too.. heheheh....


Starting the story with Ayam Masak Lemak Cili Padi...
I cook it today (saturday 28.03.09).... in tired for this whole week actually but then i still wanna to cook because i love to cook... yay... my hobby actually...
i dont know why Ayam masak lemak cili padi came up in my mind....
missing home actually.... hahaha... but i did it... sedap!!!
hahahhaha... ask lah my housemate either it sedap or not...

this week n next week will be very busy week i think....
i have do lot of thing... starts with quizes for some of subject... then organizing Ping Pong match at KBM... then organizing FPP Dinner as the montage maker and audio system controller....
That make me tired enough.... haiyok.....

The new thing in my room... new Study Table for me and Zatty...
YaY!!! at last.... so happy with it
and we organize back our room and also now having aroma therapy essential oil that make our room feel more relax and have a very pleasure nice smell.
its make me n zatty being in a good mood....
hahahah.....

Today's nite the EARTH HOUR... so guys... switch off all the electricity supply frm 8.30-9.30 pm
just for an hour.... hehehehe..... must be so dark tonite..
but then i and zatty have plan to have alot of candle at our room tonite....
hehehhehe..... just this for today
:) have a nice day guys...



4 comments:

  1. Darlz, When la i got da chance to eat what uve cook .. Oh my, im so hungry now ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will cook for u soon dear...
    jom main masak2
    :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. la, bagila resepi sekali... penat ja klik tau..

    ReplyDelete
  4. nk resipi yek? ko ingat page aku nie page resipi ke? hahaha... yer nnt saya bg ye... :P

    ReplyDelete