Exclusively By Izzah Johan

Seriously.... Don't Ask Me Why... Don't Ask Me What Happen....


Seriously.... Don't Ask Me Why... Don't Ask Me What Happen....
All This because i want do to it for my self
for my own good... not cause of any influence or any external causes....
every thing came deeply from the bottom of my heart...
Now here i am... this i am..
i have choose this part n i take it seriously
Thanks for who those that really understand and support me...
Really appreciate it cause believe on me and never failed supporting....
Luv All of u... Only Allah will repay all that you guys have done

This my life... A new day... I have choose this path
I will wall through never look back anymore
what ever past let it past and i will never forget it because it apart of me
I just need time to prove my self.
Insya Allah I will





2 comments:

  1. wah...really hepi 2 hear dat...anis pon pnh rse mcm tu jgk...dh smp seru...hee....neway lpas ni kne kuatkan smgt k...=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks anis....
    :) mmg tu lah yg sy rasa...
    thanks again for the support

    ReplyDelete