Exclusively By Izzah Johan

Jika Kau Pergi



I like this song.... from imran ajmain...very nice song...
its represent what i feel ait now...
im tired... sometime feel like wanna to scream
and tell that i dont want to do this any more
and im in my way to get out from all this nasty thing....
i call it nasty becoz it never give anything to me and make me annoyed some time....
i have did it for a long time...
may be before is my willingness... NOT FOR NOW
now plz let me go n give me some happiness
i dont care if im alone and no one will love me or being single
do u think that im really despaired to have the man love?
NO IM NOT... IM NOT THAT KIND OF GURL
PUT THAT IN UR HEAD!!! TQ

Plz let me go... Give me some space to breathe....
im breathless ait now...
Just go with ur life... i wont disturb your life any more (but u still contact me)
i always pray for ur happiness n Allah always bless u..
i cant confront it with u... i dont know why...
if u read this... plz understand
U r loving me before.... even there is no more love for me....
but plz let me go... dont do this to me any more....
im suffer, sad n my tearsdrop every day...
I WANT TO BE HAPPY...
IM HAPPY EVEN IM SINGLE
Even im lonely without LOVE....Im just fine..
I can take care of my self
there is more and lot LOVE inside me...
Im never stop loving people...
TQ~

2 comments:

  1. how sweet???...its ok being single..i pun single..sumtimes luv makes u hurt even more..so try to forget and get rid from that.. and keep pray to God..insyaallah u'll find sum1 better than ur ex..

    ReplyDelete