Exclusively By Izzah Johan

HaPpY FaTheRs Day

~HaPpY FaTheRs DaY~

First of all... Happy Fathers Day dad....
Mom.. Dad.. i miss both of u...
i really mean it... but i never told both of u bout it
i cant confront and tell...
how much that i really love and miss both of u...
seriously it come form the bottom of my heart

both of u the only i have in this world...
the person who will always being with me all the time
never hurt and always support me
i know both of u especially u Dad.. u never let me...
Your daughter to be down....
dad.. u always can feel what i feel...
mum said that i really like u.....
u always understood me...
i know that both of u will be with me when i need

Happy fathers Day... even i m not home...
i will always pray that both of u will be happy and being bless all the time
Im sory for anything that i had done to both of u..
thanks mummy... thanks daddy
for all the u have done to me until
i be as who am i rite now
i will make u proud of ur beloved princess
i love u mummy
i love u daddy

0 comments:

Post a Comment