Exclusively By Izzah Johan

Tak Mampu Ku Bertahan Lagi


Hurm... in the other word will be i cant take it any more or i cant stand it anymore.

Am I?





This morning after along time i try to keep this tears, be strong and try to not make it drop because of being waiting and missing...

my tears drop and cannot being hold any more...

I'm happy this morning hope that there is shine today... but it not long last..

I'm sorry... doesn't mean to make u angrry and make that silly mistake... I just wanna make u happy and try to help and do the best... I miss u actually that make me fell so sensitive and Realy worry when it happen... Do understand and accept that is my mistake...

May be because i pray to Allah for giving me more strength to face all His test to me in life...

be strong dear... i know u can do it...

2 comments: